Case Anywhere.com may contain links to third-party websites. Case Anywhere is not responsible for the information practices or the content of such third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of third-party websites to understand their information practices.
Case Anywhere will inform an individual of the purpose for which it collects and uses information and the types of non-agent third parties to which Case Anywhere discloses or may disclose the information.
Information We Collect
Case Anywhere offers a variety of products and services that are together referred to as “the Products and Services.” If you choose to use the Products or Services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on our user interfaces, including on Case Anywhere.com. Once you register on Case Anywhere.com, you are no longer anonymous to us.
We collect and store the following information:
- Information you give us, including, contact information, such as your name, company name, address, phone number, email address, and financial information;
- automatic information, such as computer sign-on data, browser type, browser language, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our user interfaces and ad data. Like many websites, we use identifiers such as “cookies” and Web beacons to obtain this automatic information.
- discussion board posts and other messages, including your correspondence with us. Our communications will include notices about your account (for example, change in password or payment method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information) and information concerning or related to our service. These communications are part of your relationship with Case Anywhere and you receive them as part of the Case Anywhere membership. If you or your store’s customers do not want to receive our emailed newsletters, other promotional announcements or non-transactional communications, simply use your account name and password to access the control panel on Case Anywhere.com and disable any email notifications sent to you or your customers. Email notifications sent by Case Anywhere’s community forums can be adjusted or disabled via the community forums control panel. For members subscribing to notifications about the availability of specific partner programs at http://caseanywhere.page.tl/, we include instructions to unsubscribe in the body of the email notifications; and
- general information regarding the Products or Services that you have registered to receive; and
- information from third-party providers and services to help Case Anywhere provide our Products and Services and to help us understand the use of our Products and Services..
We do not store the following information in the regular course of our business:
- credit card information and billing addresses.